CALL FOR PAPERS
PALA 2021 is open for proposals for papers and posters on any aspect of poetics and linguistics that would be of interest to PALA members.
- 20 minutes duration in a 30 minute session, to allow discussion.
- Presented using Microsoft Teams.
- Powerpoints and handouts to be submitted in advance (by 1 July)
Our preferred pattern of presentation is for you to present your paper live via Teams. You control the screen-sharing to show any slides or visual material.
Please send us any material in advance so we can take over if there is a technical glitch.
We will send all participants an easy guide to using Teams for your presentation.
- Posters should be in the form of an animated video of maximum 2 minutes length.
- You can record the poster in powerpoint and export as a movie.
- Posters will be available in a devoted room online for the duration of the conference.
- There will be a session set aside for poster presenters to answer questions.
Send proposals as an email attachment (max 300 words) to:
Paper proposals deadline:
Posters proposals deadline:
Acceptance of papers notified by:
7-9 July 2021
15 April 2021
17 May 2021
1 May 2021